Thursday, 27 December 2007

Hi bloggy!!!!!! I missed u so much!!!!!
LOL
Jus came back from rcy camp........
So, where do i begin????

My family and I left to china on 11th, reached on 12th, and i saw tons of snow!!!!!!
So white!!!!!!!
So nice!!!!!!!!
So cold!!!!!!!
And the guide was damn good....
His explanation very clear although it's in chinese.......
And i think my chinese improve....
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!
The guide also told a lot of jokes....
One of them was very.....
NVM
Heres a list of things for i bought!!!!

1. some yummy almond drink
2. a nice warm jacket
3. some tea???
4. a $20 jade pillow???

That's all.....So little right???
I wish i could buy more......

Kg i gain.....
1....

present height?
din bother check

Present weight?
41???

fast forward

Now end of china trip, back and singapore, going home before going malaysia the next day.
And when i switched on my hp, there was 5 missed calls from nazir.
And he had gd news and bad news.
Gd news is that i'm in FOOTDRILL COM!!!!!!!!!!
Bd news, i missed 1 training

The next morning, i printed out rcy camp list, and packed my bag.
And at around 4-5pm we reached malaysia, KL!!!!

fast forward

Came back from malaysia and getting ready for RCY camp!!!!!!!
I lazy continue....
2morrow continue about camp........

No comments:

Post a Comment