Yipee!!!!!!! I'm free again!!!!!!!!!
Nothing to do except the pile of homework and revision........
*sigh* how often am i this free?????
Today had CNY celebration.....
Was pretty boring....
BTW, i wanna anounce sth.
I wanna anounce sonia's defeat to me.
My design of the new notice board was proved better than her postcard design.
She also admited herself that it was more colourful.
According to other classmates, they found it emo and ghostly.....
That's the exact thing i planned for!!!!!!!!!!!
In other words, it's a success.....
LOL!!!!!!!!
after the boring o performance, i rushed back to khs, but my teacher was shopping.....
SAD!!!!!!!!!!
I very long never see her le....
I also wanna ask her help me with my debate.....
Another sad thing is that very few of my old classmates went back!!!!!!!!!
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I miss them so much.........
in the end, went home and do my hw.....
So far i completed half the pile already!!!!!!!!!
:)))))))))))))
Wish i could be as free as now.......
BB for now bloggy.......
No comments:
Post a Comment