Friday, 18 July 2008

Hello ppl!!!
I jus became the "near official" sec 1 commander (lot's of flashes and lighting.... ppl taking tons of pic of me)

I jus learnt how to command a squad
IT IS HORRIBLE!!!
it's super duper tiring.

according to one of the VIs(volunteery-instructors who r ppl who r super senior and volunteer to help out.... they r also known as sirs and ma'ams)
When doing acred(short form for accreditation where we take tests to get those "shiny" badges)
The commander have to stand 12 feet away and command.
Guess what!!!!
He asked me to try
i tried shouting....
the sec ones could barely hear me.
then i tried screaming.....
It was loud, but my sir demo "using ur diaphram"
i tried it!!!!
AND I WAS SUPER LOUD!!!!
I KINDA LYK MY LOW LOUD VOICE!!!!!!!

After that, he let me command the squad and gimme a chance to teach them
Then once, the NDP ppl were trying out a new command then i try act smart....
I go shout and command my squad!!!
LOUDER THAT THE VI!!!!
then guess what happen
I shout so loud that all those practising kept quiet....
then i FORGOT WHAT COMMAND I WANTED TO GIVE!!!!!

WTH!!!!!!
then all the sec 1s started laughing!!
It's was so stupid!!!!
And DAMN FUNNY!!!!
I was lyk....
i shout SQUAD!!!!!
then all silence.....
then sec ones laugh
then i start to laugh
and then some sirs and ma'ams laugh....

Actually!!!!
To be real honest, i think i LOVE my squad!!!!
they are the BEST in the world
U noe there is lyk.....
some connection between us u noe!!!
even jia qing!
it's lyk.... we hint sth to each other, and we all get the message!!!!
i dunno how to explain.
it's lyk..... evertime wrong command, we all will hint to each other a litle and then when the command is finally given, we all go
"WRONG COMMAND SIR!!!!!!"

i lyk that way we communicate.
we all jus needa send an sms "wear normal pe"
and then everyone turn up in normal pe
It's lyk... we understand what each of us is thinking.

During PT, we all can lyk....
cooperate a lot
it's lyk.....
Jia qing IC that time, we all will seperately shout out what to do to him
and then jia qing will get it and then execute with little mistake!!!!

Anyway....
sry i can't tell u anymore stuff abt me...
g2g!!!!
BB!!!

~i love u blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment