Alright.... As i've promised, i'll do some reflections
Now i will talk abt my feelings before and after the camps
Before the camp:
I thought this would be some usual camp which would be very tiring
I thought it would just come and go, lyk any ordinary camp
To be honest, i din think so much abt it
So that's how i felt
After the camp:
I'm wrong ok??
I made a mistake
This camp is more then i thought.
Alright.... this is too formal
Let's get imformal
Ok, in the camp right, i observed...
ok... maybe not observed
But i saw how the VIs did things
Everything was very systematic
Very very systematic
They knew exactly what was going to happen next.
This is due to planning
After the camp, i'm getting worried
I'm worried abt AOP(can't say what it is)
At the rate we are going, nth would be done
THOSE WHO OWE ME WORK...
BE QUICK
At the moment, NO WORK has been done
Seriously
I need UR work asap
Without it, i can;t do the detailed bulk of AOP
Alright, so u got my message.
HURRY
Next, i've saw how the ULs did things
they were quick and decisive
When given a task, they did it together.
Some would keep quiet and let others lead
Then they would switch over
Or sth lyk that... In other words, they dun interrupt each other.
So tkrcy.... when next yr comes, let's be professional
We dun interrupt each other. When one talks, the others listen k?
LOL!!!!
Another thing i noticed is the importance of morale
Morale really affects how we do things
U know why certain schs do better then us?
u know why some schs no matter how hard they try, they would never do well?
It's morale
All u need is a dip in morale
And the end. that's the end of u
Obviously that's bad, but there are things that can be done to reduce the effects
well, all u need is to be enthu
But if that doesnt work(usually it doesnt cause morale low)
We should come together, and go in some circle or sth
It makes everyone feel together, as a team
Then maybe do some things together as a team, then morale will gradually rise
I dun really know how to phrase it, perhaps it's my poor english or sth
My main point is.
Dun let ur morale dip, always keep it high.
It's easier to keep it high then bring it up again
Next, i finally understood the meaning of lead by example.
If u want others to come out a lead a cheer or sth,
Do so urself!
Of course ppl have always debated abt how one should lead
And obviously, leadin by example isn't the only way
U can lead with an iron fist too, although it's not ideal
I hope my point has been brought across.
Personally, i feel leading by example is always the best
If u can do it, so can others
i'll keep today's post short.
Although i've learnt quite a lot fromt eh camp, i will end off here
<3 RCYC'08 ALPHA
No comments:
Post a Comment