Hey ppl!
Exams just ended a few weeks back...
On the whole i did quite well for everything, except for geog...
LOL!
On the whole, i'm quite pleased with my results :D
I've really gone a long way...
Let's see...
I started with 81 in sch in sec 1...
Now i'm....
YA
I went a long way....
Cut my rank by at least half
Sigh.
So sad, now holidays still have to return to sch for extra lessons...
Nvm, it's ok. It's preparation for Next year Os :D
Wow, i'm lyk a nerd
WAIT
maybe i am a nerd :X
Study so hard for everything
You must be wondering why after exams i'm still so busy to blog
Well, let's just say, i'm always busier after exams.
Gotta do lots of planning for RCY trainings
First Aid Competition end of this wk and many more
And then still got tht science thing mrs chee was talking abt
It's different from other classes :X
We got more flexibility
Anyway, i'm really exhausted from so much drama mama and work and relationships and studies and many many more
Got a whole pile of academic issues, CCA, some relationship issues(DONT think it as a relationship, think is as inter personal relations, as in, i mean friends blablabla rather then BGR)
*sigh*
You know... I really wish i got more time in the world
or if possible, dont sleep at all?
HAHA
I can spend my time doing so many thigns
I plan to read so many books... Lyk mind gym, men in white, LKY(those 2 bks), some bk on SM of s'pore
All of them are lyk so thick
And then i also wanna improve my chinese....
I WANT TO GET A1 AND IF POSSIBLE BEAT 7
i bet 7 will be laughing at me now lor LOL!
I also wanna destress and finish up one of the games i jus bought for xbox
operation flashpoint
Maybe also let my SIM progress.... Sims 3 :D
And maybe rule the whole galaxy... SPORE!
OH!!! I also wanna play civilization....
Miss destroying cities and building my empire
I also wanna play Total War Rome
I wonder how's my armies now
I also wanna do some more things for TKRCY, change some systems etc
Lyk Obama? CHANGE!!!
WAH!!!!
Got so much to do leh
No comments:
Post a Comment