Sunday, 20 December 2009

Hi ppl!

I'm bck from turkey....
Although it's quite a while since I'm back.
Ya....
My post today is to say that i'm back.

Anyways, let me jus type a phrase
However you interpret this phrase is entirely up to you :D

A long year has passed since...
Sometimes I still think back about what it was all lyk,
And i rmb those times....
Those times that made me smile
There were so many of those times
Just talking about those times to someone reminded me how i was back then

But I realise something.
If not for those times, I would not have noticed someone who was just beside me
I don't know if that person beside me knows, but i'm sure that person will eventually know......
I will treasure those times, whether it's in the past, present or future
Sian, O's are coming...
Then I can't wait for after Os...
It will the time where i will finally tell you everything :D
I hope you will say the same thing too?

WHATEVER!
I'm looking forward for tmr training

No comments:

Post a Comment