Saturday, 8 May 2010

I wanna post some lyrics today


I'll stand by you by Pretenders
Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
Cause I've seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide
I get angry too
Well I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads
Don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
Cause even if you're wrong

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

And when
When the night falls on you baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you


Can't help falling in love with you sang by Andrea Bocelli
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you.

Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

So take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

For I can't help
Falling in love with you


Always on my mind sang by Willie Nelson
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have

If I made you feel second best
Girl I was sorry I was blind
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine

Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Tell me,
Tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
And Give me,
Give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied,
Keep you satisfied

Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind



Last song is so true... so true...
The other songs also convey how i feel

No comments:

Post a Comment