I believe I can fly - R Kelly
I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
[1]
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
[Repeat 1]
Hey, cause I believe in me, oh
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
[Repeat 1]
Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye
I love this song...
So sad I can't sing well, and can only play it on the piano.
When I feel down and need to find the strength to move on, this is the song I play/listen to.
It gives me strength and the drive to carry on.
Ok anyway, that's not the main pt of today's post
I wanna talk abt some thoughts i have...
Well, it's great to be bck in singapore, spent quite a while at cambodia.
It got me thinking...
I dunno, it's just a thought-maybe it's time to disappear, time to go
I can't really hold on much longer, I dunno if i can get bck up this time
It's tough work to put on tht iron mask
On the com, it's ok, in fact it's easy
But in front of others, it's not tht easy
I rmb the first night before even going to cambodia
I spent the abt 55min or 45 or 50min can't rmb getting info out of someone RIGHT?
hahas
Anyways
Some of the questions I asked, and the answers you gave....
It jus made me think a lot
Luckily you didnt ask me back, if not I won't know how to answer...
Yup, I wouldnt know how to answer.
actually, that night, when i said i was tired and wanted to rest,
the truth is, i couldnt really take it anymore
I jus felt really sad
i cried or shld i say sobbed tht night silently
I bet this one you didnt know
But back to the main point...
Perhaps it's time to leave already
Honestly speaking, I've invested too much already
I know the odds i'm facing,
It's freaking risky now that i've bet so much in
I've taken a horrible gamble
and i hope i won't regret it-either way
Well, what's done is done
I must take a stand
I must face up to the consequences of my gamble, no matter which way it goes.
As good as i can be for so many things, there are some things I've failed at
So what if i am good academically
So what if i am a leader
So what if i can play the piano
So what if i can do this and that
I still make many mistakes.
LOL!
It's normal to make mistakes
But some mistakes you make, can never be forgiven or completely erased
I really suck man
No comments:
Post a Comment