Friday, 11 November 2011

Hey ppl!
I'm blogging before I sleep...
Got sth on my mind...
I wanna confide in someone abt sth.
But then I dunno who to confide in...

I really have no idea to put forth what I'm thinking and how I feel.

I can roughly predict what ppl will say when I confide in them. Previously, I always got the same replies...
It will be something like
"honestly, u shld give up"
"cheer up, don't so emo"
"I din know u were like this"
"Jia you Jia you"
Around those lines...
It doesn't vary much.
I mean, there isn't much to say, really.

I can't help but notice...
When im busy with pw and jc curriculum, I never really paid attention to my heart, how he feels
I jus brush off any feelings/emotions I have, and focus on academics etc.
It's lyk I forgot how to like someone/love someone, I forgot how to be concerned, I forgot abt being there etc.
It's like I'm emotionless, like as if I locked my heart up, burying the sadness deep in the endless well of sorrow.
I suck.
Really.
I feel like I'm this creature with the ability to change his emotions at will, shutting off from reality as and when he likes.
Ironic isn't it, considering that I consider myself to be an emotional being.
I used to believe that we are rational beings, but the idea proved to be a flawed one. We are really just emotional beings, obviously governed by emotions...

Sigh...

I feel like confiding in someone, but yet I don't think I should. There's no purpose in doing so, and there's no meaning in doing so. I'm after all a being ironically devoured of emotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment