Sunday, 27 May 2012

King of hearts

I knew I had to do this post.
I just knew I had to.

A deck of cards can show how you feel abt a person.
All you need to do is just to think really hard abt that person.
I want you to just put ur finger as i go through the deck.
Now, here's an example.
For example, if the card you picked is the king of hearts, i probably means that you like me.
Have a look!

Now the thing abt us humans is that we make mistakes and we might want to pick again and be really sure.
Here, try again!

Ok since I'm a magician, I'll save you the trouble. Let the top card be how you feel!
Oh no! It's the wrong card. Let's try again! King of hearts again!
Ok let's do it again. Omg wrong card again! Don't worry, it's the next one.

You know something, i want you to think really really hard abt me.
If you really believe in sth, you can make 3 king of hearts appear.
Here goes.... Think really hard abt me.
Wow! 3 king of hearts!

Wow, u must really like me a lot.
You know something?
This.... Is how much I like you.
A whole deck of king of hearts!

I want to confess to you. I really like you a lot. And I think you are the girl that I've always been waiting for. Will you be my gf?(though it would be nicer of I said may I be your bf)

You already know the answer. :D

The way you looked at me, and smiled at me.
That look, is the look I would always remember.
The wide smile on your face, those rosy cheeks.
I promise I'll do my best and give my best, and make it work out great!
I've been hurt and have caused hurt to others.
The last thing I want is history to haunt and repeat itself.
I give you my word.
I give you my word.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment