Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Missing you

Hey meow!
I really miss you a lot....
I know it's been abt 3-4 days? Halfway there already?
But I really really really miss you a lot!
I miss the way we chat, the way we look at each other etc
I feel like spending time chatting with you, talking to you; being with you.

I know I sound really desperate and stuff, but here's the balance.
It's not as bad as the words above depict.
I'm fine carrying out my daily life, mugging etc...
But it's just that there's this piece of me which is missing.
There's the feeling of emptiness and stuff. The void feeling? I just feel incomplete.
It's like that missing puzzle piece I've been waiting my whole life for

I feel like as if I desperately(ironic how I say I'm not desperate lol) need to share my life with someone-not any ordinary someone, but someone special.
It's not someone who merely understands me. I already have such ppl in my life.
That special someone is someone who I can share my life with; the give and the take
That special someone who clicks with me, who gels in almost perfectly with me; the special connection.
That connection is you. That link; that feeling; that communication-non verbal! <3

Come back soon k! It feels like I got a poor "reception" here.... Hahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment