Friday, 16 November 2007

HOW OLD DO U ACT?Put an X in the ones you do, then addit up and that's your age!

[x] I know how to cook toast
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[ ] I actually enjoy intellectualconv ersations.
Total So Far: 3

[x] I show up for school MOST of thetime unless I'm sick.
[ ] I always carry a pen in mypocket/purse
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once aweek.
Total So Far: 5

[x] I know how to run the dish washerand/or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 5 in eitherSpanish/French /German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[x] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Total So Far: 9

[ ] I can spell experience without looking it up. (i hate spelling... jus use f7 spellcheck LOL)
[x] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast
Total So Far: 12

[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over theage of 25 and have a job[x] I can read a book and actually finish it
Total So Far: 14

[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym
[ ] You just checked
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong
[ ] You actually watch the weather
Total :15

Yipee!!!!!
I'm older than what i am........

No comments:

Post a Comment