Thursday, 8 November 2007

I mentioned a second part right?
This is it.... THe second part.

Instructions1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.(lol!)
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!I have been tagged by Junjie

FAVOURITES

Favourite Colour: Blue???
Food: Dunno.... I love eating everything edible :D
Favourite Movie: Spiderman 3???
Favourite Sport: Swimming??? Soccer??? Is running counted??? LOL
Favourite Day: One day
Favourite Season: autumn
Favourite Ice-cream: chocolate!!!!

CURRENTS

Current Mood: happy
Current Clothes: Whatever it'm wearing now... LOL
Current Desktop: SOme waterfal...
Current Time: 2.50pm(should have waited till 3.10pm......)
Current Surroundings: air???it's surrounding me....
Current Annoyances: Irritating ppl like jia qing
First Best Friend: Joaquin, when i was P1
First Crush: *act stupid* What's a crush????
First Movie: Can't remember
First Lie: Lie down or what? I first lie down after coming to earth. I can't remember my 1st lie...
First Music: Mary had a little lamb.... Maybe barney came 1st.... LOL

LASTS

Last drink: Water
Last Car Ride: Coming home sim lim square....
Last Crush: I last crushed an ant... LOL
Last Phone Call: It was a prank call from jeanette....
Last CD played: Transformers, the movie......
Have you ever dated one of your best friend: NO
Have you ever broken the law: Eat chewing gum, jaywalk and many more evil deeds of mine
Have you ever been arrested: Ya... "Arrested" for eating chewing gum in class
Have you ever been on TV: NO
Have you ever kissed someone you dont know: Why would i do that???

Random 5 things you are good at: eat, sleep, talk, walk, blog LOL
4 things you've done today: Eat, Sleep, Talk, Walk
3 things you can hear right now: Cars, the keyboard, sound from the radio
5People to tag:(with blogs)
-Joel
-Jeanette
-Gloria
-1D blog LOL(seriously....)
-ME??? fine... Benedict!!!

Junjie tagged me! D:
Relationship: Classmate
5 impressions i have of him: Talkative, Blur, very WHAT, smart(in a way)
Most memorable thing done for me: vandalise my table, Pairing me up all over the place, home econ, pushing me here and there... SO MANY!!!!!!!!!
Most memorable words he has said to me: Nothing...
Most desirable thing I want to do for him now: Make him kiss sarah!!!!!!!!
My overall impression of him is: not bad.....

Characteristics i love about myself: Smart, intelligent, talkative.... So many things to say.....
Characteristics i hate about myself: Childish..... LOL
Most ideal person i want to be: I wanna be jus ME!!!!!
A message for people who care for me and like me: I care for you and like you too.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment