HI!!!!
Sry i din blog.....
Busy lah..... U mus understand.......
So where do i begin???
FRIDAY
Can't remember what happen in the morning, but i remember staying back to "help" mdm yeo, aka sonia or sornar or %^$#&^$.......
After that, at 1415 i run back home get my 1.5....
I saw many sirs and ma'ams comming back, and they were like....
WHERE U GOING???
I say get my 1.5
They say WALK SOMEMORE!!!!!!!!!
I chong back home, and while running back, i saw VI!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!! SHe was like....
U are gonna be late....
I run even faster....
In the end, not late.
Training was boring....
Jus made ice cream sticks with marcaroni......
Then, had FDC training!!!!!!!!
FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!
TODAY!!!!
CCA recruitment day.
I came extra early, and help out with the sirs and ma'ams.....(i din expect gg, nccc, nccl, npcc to come so early)
After that, fall-in then change into uniform for UI.
After UI, i go "recruit" sec 1s.....
Damn boring lor....
They all were like.....
dun wan, or dun care.....
After hrs of boredom, change back to mufti, then change to uniform and then mufti again....
For what reason???
Because we all damn slack.....(i always came last....)
I came last cause my clothe hanger damn lousy......
In the end, went home then get ready for tuition.
And i have gd news.....
JQ no longer in my tuition!!!!!!!!!
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!
damn nice without him.
After tuition, went home and eat....
Then use com until now....
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment