OMG!!!!!!!! School is like........
Unexpected........
I expected 1st day study liao.......
I dunno why......
I'm like.... so emo........ And somehow, i seem to miss studying......
Study sick......
LOL
WTH!!!!!!!!!
the FT of 2D is so.....
WTH
mdm yeo....
She;s like........ More long winded then my grandmother....
Spend 1 whole day jus to ask us decorate the back of the class.......
And I SABBO JIA QING BE CHAIRMAN!!!!!!!!!!
Muhhaahahaa!!!!!!!
He will die under the stress!!!!!!!!
Then no more jia qing in top 10....
LOL
Btw, i also have bad news........
benedict and nicholas are now vice chair and treasurer respectively......
Means they will have more stress...........
:(((((((((((((((((((
Seriously, i can't really remember what happened during the day......
I jus know that i had to think about 2hrs to find out joining which group for pw would be better.
Joaquin, benendict and delbert all join kimberley group........
WTH!!!!!!!!
I thought we(all the guys) were meant to go as a group......
:(((((((((((
moreover, they chose pulau ubin.........
Somehow, i didnt feel like going on adventure.....
I felt like doing research........
Study sick u see...........
And the next group i wanted to join was nicholas' his doing engineering science!!!!!!
My fav!!!!!!!!!!
But he said that he thought i had a group.........
:(((((((((((((((
So heartbroken........
I even nearly join joel group.........
The food thingy.......
But all their group members are like.........
Slackers????
So in the end i pounder here ponder there.....
In the end, nearly no choice.....
Chose deepa group........
And become the only boy........
WTH!!!!!!!!!!
Their group doing drama again........
Seriously, i quite like drama a little..... Dunno why.........
U all realise something???
All my sentences have dots, e.g. ......................
dunno why, maybe it;s because i'm thinking too much.
I wanna go back to sch and study!!!!!!!!!
I wan science talent class!!!!!!!!!
I wan more difficult IT lessons!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, thx delbert and gloria for those presents....
:)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment