Monday, 7 April 2008

I'm quite irritated today.....
Some ppl just dunno when to shut up.....
Miss razie is such a gd geog teacher and some ppl jus cannot appreciate it......

Seriously lor....
they are like
She talk, u all also talk
She keep quiet
u all still talk.
WTH!!!!

I just can't stand u all lor.....
mrs gonar also like that....
She teach science so good, and repeat so many times
and yet u all say she's not a good teacher who dun repeat and always take our recess

So what if she take our recess.
If you all would just zip your mouth and pay attention
Obviously she would let us out early.
Moreover, if u all pay attention, you all would surely do very very well for science.

U all just rather talk.
So selfish!!!!!

In fact it's not just geog and science.....
Other subjects also.

To be honest, I like school a lot.
But sometimes i just can't stand it.
Because some ppl are just making life horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment