Sunday, 13 April 2008

Today's a sunday, but i'm gonna blog on saturday

Satuday was the syf competition central judging for display band competition
It was very very emotional.

I met up with the ncc sea guys at 1pm and i thought we would be late
Originally it was joaquin and benedict come with me, but in the end, they dug up an old fossil called jowie tung....

He's seriously like an old fossil....
He lag like crazy and keep thinking he's always right(like qin shi huang, the old ancient one....)
I din want him to follow lor

After that, we all rush to leisure park, thinking we were late.

But when we reached there, we realised that the rest were even later.
HAHA!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE SAID THAT SHE WAS VERY PUNCTUAL.....
LOL

I called esther for the 3rd time in sec 2(clap and cheer!!!!! It's the number 3!!!!!)
She then told me to look out for jovan.
Obviously i'm not so dumb to hang around and look for him....
So i got the other guys and the fossil to guard the main entrance
And they actually did as they were told!!!!
After that, i called jovan, and within 2 min, he arrived and was safe in our hands.

When i told him the rest were late, he plan to hide when they come.
While we were waiting for the bunch of late ppl, we decided to spam esther's phone with "late"!!!!!
Joaquin's idea....
I just joined in.....
After a while, they came.
Jovan hid and after a while, he called esther.
And while he was talking he ran in front of her and she took about 5s to realise that it was jovan....

What such quick reaction timing.
I would take about 10s(seriously)

We then go eat, then go stadium.
Oh....
*i missed out the bag part and dun intend to comment*

The time at the stadium was boring, except for the rice throwing and the cheering

I was only enthu at the end.....

I'm so sad tkss loss
They were so good!!!!!!!
And you know what?!!!
They lost to a sore loser school called de yi.
They were such losers lor!!!!!!

They beat us then go make fun of us....
NExt year we WILL TAKE REVENGE!!!!!!!!
I, WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT THEM!!!!!!(i dunno if i can do that....)

But to be honest, i am touched.

Touched by esther and jeanette's loyalty to the sch.
I always thought that tk was not united.
But i am wrong.
I am touched by the way they cheer.
It was really touching to see ppl cry for their sch.
I have never seen such loyalty before.

But no matter what the outcome is, we as tksians must always remember one thing.
We have the ability to succeed.
We have ingenuity, armed with dexterity.
WE WILL BEAT THEM!!!!!!
And they are just warming our seats.....

WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!

They win us in 1 competition, but lose us in many more.
TK is consistently the best.
And we will remain as the best.
We enter as losers, and will emerge as winners.
It reminds me of all the competitions i have went for tkss.

footdrill com
debate com

I have done tkss proud for footdrill!!!!!
And i would be glad to offer my services to them again.
Think about it.
We shouldnt weep over the loss, but work harder for the future.
Mr teo is right.
We must be positive.

Esther and jeanette, i salute you all.
Both of you are so loyal to the sch.

And of course, the band members.
I bow to you all.
You all have shown me the ability to succeed.
And you all have shown me how a team should be like.
You all are bonded very very well.
I know you all did your best.

TKSS LOVES YOU ALL!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment