Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Looking at my results,
I feel so irritated
stressed
"emotion mixed"
and last but not least
pissed off

I feel irritated because of certain reasons

I feel stressed because i can see that i am losing out
significantly

I feel emotionally mixed
because i feel happy for certain subjects
and feel like breaking down when i see other subjects

I feel pissed off because SOMEBODY keep showing off
And that person noe who HE is.
keep on telling me HE suck at ****
when i kenna trashed by him
He even say that he so NOOB, so LOUSY, so STUPID and DUMB

That means i what?!!!
Even worst!!!!
I feel damn pissed off lah!!!
Brag in front of me....

maybe that's what some ppl feel.

At least i dun "brag" until so extreme...
say that i suck, that my score is not my standard!!!!
Insulting sia that person.
I dun wanna say who.


Wah lao!!!!
Exams suck
they jus produce stress, and tons of them

Although u get that nice feeling when u study damn hard and do well,
but when u study damn hard and yet u nearly fail!!!!

It's freaking demoralising

ARGH!!!!!!!
I'm so going to murder someone if i never get overall A
NO....

I will do a certain classified amount of sit ups and push ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment