Santa and Esther tagged me!
Instructions:
Step 1 : REMOVE 1 question and ADD in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions.
Step2 : Answer 20 questions and TAG 8 people on your list and list them out at the end of your post.
Step3 : Notify them in their that she/he in their tagboard she/he have been tagged .
Whoever has this tag will have a blessing from all ;D
1. Who did you last watch a movie with ?
I can't remember.... I think it was "what happen in vegas" with so many ppl.... Because SOME PPL did not plan the outing properly... LOL
2. How do you feel now?
Hyper(seriously), HIGH!!!!(drug-addict)
3. If you can fufil one wish, what would it be ?
I'll tell u when it's fulfilled.... haha...
4. Who are you thankful to?
Everyone and EVERYTHING i have met and came in contact with
5. Important wishes for now
COMPLETE MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
6. If you can turn something in the past back, what would it be?
Err..... I prefer not to turn back the past.... I lyk it the way it is :)
~time machine~
7. What are your main priorities for now
studies, friendship and ME
8. What makes you happy?
Having things MY way..... (i dun mean bossing around... i mean... lyk everything happens the way i want it)
9. What do you wana change in you?
Nth... I lyk the way i am (body talk taught me that... LOL)
10. What thing, whether living or not, can you represent your feeling now?
DRUGS (The type that wun harm me in anyway, and NOT "DRUGS")<
11. What kind of person you hate most?
It's written at the side!!!!!!
12. Is there anything you wish to confess now?
YES (read the question carefully... they din ask u to say what u wish to confess)
13. What is your definition of your dream house
Sth that appears in my DREAM and looks lyk a HOUSE...
THis ans i so LAME!!!!
14. Who will you go to if you are feeling low one day?
depends on the situation.....
15. What do you want to achieve?
Everything that i want to achieve
16. What age do you want to get married
Dunno.... Some age below 50???
17. What do you regret doing the most in your life to someone?
I regret doing IT to someone (it can mean anything.....)
18. Who made you angry for the past few days?
I havent been angry the past few days.....
19. Would you prefer to hang out with your bf/gf/friends?
ALL OF THEM.... bf=best friends, gf=good friend and friends is what i defined that day...
20.What are you thinking of MOST at 9:05pm on 29 May 2008?
someone.... SERIOUS!!! If u add 1 min... i wun be thinking of that someone anymore
people who are tagged to do this:
2D class blog or 1D class blog... i keep doing that...
"trip to chennai" blog if they even noe i tagged them
QUIZ 2
Tagged by: Esther and Santa(i reverse the order to be fair)
rules of da quiz:
people whu had been tagged has to start with TEN random facts abt themselves, at the end of the quiz, you'll have to chose TEN people and tag them abt the quiz.
- I am happy
- I am sad
- I am random
- I feel very HYPER and HIGH
- I'm wearing something
- I'm thinking of doing my homework I DUNNO WHY
- I think i lyk blue
- I think i lyk light pink
- I think i dunno what i'm typing
- I really dunno how to be random
people who i've tagged :
-AS ABOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment