That person is NOT ALVIN OR JIA QING!!!!
SERIOUSLY
For once i'm not pissed off with jia qing
and to be honest, jia qing is much better than that someone!!!!
And obviously jia qing is much more SMARTER than that gay
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
I wun say who that GAY is....
BUT I AM PISSED OF WITH HIM!!!!
Oh ya.... forgot to talk abt yesterday....
went to sch ultra early, jus to bump into miss nani and start going through comprehension :(((((((((((((((((((((((
It caused me to be DAMN LATE
and end up sitting at REGISTER NUMBER 4's seat, beside register number 5 and 3
OBVIOUSLY!!!! LOL!
after that, we all were super blur
and i COMPLETELY forgot flash.....
But after a while, i started getting better at it after getting a revision from.....
Although it wasnt a revision, but it helped...
i mean lyk....
how to say....
u went through the steps roughly
NO...
it should be
you EXPLAINED what i needa do for the flash!!!!
YES!!! THAT"S THE WORD!!!!
ANYWAY!!!!
We barely completed anything because SOMEONE WAS DISCUSSING 7-11 with delbert
*COUGH COUGH* *nudges SOMEONE<
and tara had to leave with her (according to her) COOL GRANDMA
LOL!!!!! Those in my PW grp will understand
Hmmm.....
wanna meet on thurs to do somemore of the flash???
or monday after chennai and banglore????
or tuesday????
Wednesday to friday i have red cross camp.....
SIANZ!!!!
The sec 3s sure separate me and nazir, or make me IC....
WHICH I DUN WAN!!!!!!!
Oh ya....
i have 1 important thing to tell the world....
I LYK MY PW GRP!!!!
IT"S THE BEST I"VE EVER SEEN!!!!!
SERIOUSLY
So efficient
so hardworking
so good
so unique (tara and deepa)
so quiet (jeanette and esther)
so noisy (jeanette and esther)
so nerd (ME!!!!)
so GOOD!!!<
originally when i joined right, i was lyk....
slack...
slack....
slack....
As in I slack!!!!
Then now i'm lyk
SO ENTHU!!!! (although i only do so little of the flash....)
HAHA!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment