Thursday, 15 January 2009

Hello dead blog
How's life being lifeless without this dark blogger blogging?
I bet life was great
Life isnt tht great for the dark blogger

At least it's much better then before
Before refering to events of the past
Nevermind
Not for you to understand or noe
Anyone trying to be some kind hearted fellow and ask me whats wrong,
I will jus reply u.
Sth's jsu wrong with you

I've learnt something you know?
YOu understand yourself the most
No one will ever understand you

Solitarism the word that starts with an S
I think i created it myself
My definition is:
the state of being solitary
Those who come telling me that i'm hanging around with the wrong ppl
I want to tell them something
What happens around me doesnt really matter anymore
It doesnt affect me
It is me who affects them

Who would understand what a rock says?
Only a rock understand what a rock says
I'm a cold shiny rock
No...
I'm a PIECE OF SCRAP METAL FROM AN OUTDATED ROBOT
So cold, and hard, lyk a rock
Stone and rock
Whats the different?
Only the stone understands what a rock experiences,
how the rock truely feel when water cuts through rock

Literature is great isnt it?

The shadow looms overhead.
It would approach nearer and nearer for the day...
That day would arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment