I feel so horrible
What happened?
Did i lose sth last year?
I've changed so much!!!
When i look in the mirror, u noe what i see?
I used to see something much more brighter,
something much more beautiful,
Something much more colourful
Now, when i look in the mirror, i see sth
I seem to be darker,
more menacing,
It's lyk as if i dun bother abt anything anymore,
lyk as if the only thing i care abt
I my studies, my cca and my family
Other then tht, i dun bother anymore
THere's a deeper darker side of everyone.....
Everyone can control how they want to be
I realise tht nowadays, i'm favouring the darker side of me
At least i'm happier compared to the brighter side of me
I dun care abt what happen now
I used to bother so much
Nevermind
Few ppl would understand what i mean
I think i understand myself the best
Now i noe the advantage of literature
with literature, u understand better
No comments:
Post a Comment