I'm back ppl
Sorry for super late post
Shanghai was great
But due to certain reasons, i will post a delayed post of shanghai only after common test
This is due to technical error and robot task overload
Error OVERLOAD
which refers to the overloading of my robot CPU which burns up a lot of my RAM
Anyway....
FDC's today
Got 2nd in east district
ALL TKG FAULT!!!
"*&$"*&^$*"&^£
It's ok...
they'll get it from us next year
I feel all the training was worth it, everyone became a better person,
more disciplined whihc is the role for FD
TK already won jus by making everyone more disciplined and become better ppl
Next year, they would be facing someone who is so dangerous that they would regret it
I hope next year's commander would make miracles happen
I hope next year we will reach NATIONAL LEVEL
If there's a will, there's a way
I'll use whatever i've learnt to make it happen
AYLC....
Also, i would lyk to thank a few ppl for making fdc'09 to be a victory for tk
In no particular order:
Jia yu ma'am, our commander.
All the effort you have put in paid off. Your commanding was great! You never gave up no matter what happened. No matter how stressed you were, no matter how sucky our drills may have been, you always led us to light. thank you
Li mei ma'am, one of the timer
You made sure we are always puncture, and would never fail to point out any of our mistakes. Although some of the attempts you hve made to try and raise our morale have failed, you always keep trying, never giving up. it's that spirit which i admire
The reserves and our supporters
As mentioned by mdm rozy, you all play an important role. I would like to thank you all for always sticking with us, and pointing out our mistakes. How you all attempted to confuse us also helped improve our focus.
If you all go FDC nextg year, you all will have a very high chance of being in the main squad
Continue to perservere, continue to work hard!
All my fellow sec 3s
you all played an important role in coaching the sec 2s.
your coaching will be vital to them very soon.
It will determine if our unit can maintain double gold...
keep it up!!!!
that's all for FDC
Now, i wanna talk abt AYLC
i would lyk to thank
Mr Tan
for giving me the opportunity to go for the trip
I have learnt a whole lot of things since the trip
I've gained even more convidence now
With the knowledge, experience and skills you gave me, i will make tkrcy soar to greater heights
Tk will change.
And change for the better!!!!
Once again, i want to thank you for such a valuable experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment