Saturday, 21 February 2009

So there's are disagreements with what i mentioned a few days ago..
IN this post, i will catogorise what i typed and any other view points.

Before i start, i would lyk to clarify 1 thing
This topic is GENERAL
and does not refer to any particular person as a whole

Here's what i said:
'Today i'll talk abt ppl
Some ppl are biased
Some ppl are quiet
Some ppl dun use their brains
Some ppl think they are so great

But whatever ppl are,
they should at least care for others
And at least find out abt others'

Here's what jowie said
Well, he is talking about. PEOPLE. People can choose not to care. It's their own problem. I'm not trying to dishearten or anything. But PEOPLE dont care. Thats a fact. Do you care?

Well, i think it's ppl's choice to chose how much they care, and to what extent
But it is human nature to care abt others.
Let's be honest. When you see a classmate.
You will definitely say hi or sth right?
Unless u got into some crazy fight or sth right?

You dunno how i am feeling now. What a great thing for you to say.
When i first read what u wrote, i wanted to whack you


Here's what i said:
'When i'm gone will things still be the same?
Ppl say tht u will treasure things only when they are gone
Do you agree?
Well... I doubt it

I think to most ppl this makes no sense
But sometimes digging up the history will help
My post all refer to the same thing
At least tht's most of the time'

Here's wht jowie said:
Hmmmmm. 'People WILL treasure things when they are gone.'
But, in order for anyone to even "treasure" you, you would have to make a impact, positively on them.

What i think:
You posted a big chunk here....
I'll jus insert comments in between.
In order to be treasured, i must have a positive impact on others.
I agree with you.

If you didnt, you wont be of much importance to ANYONE.
You can choose. To make an impact on anyone else's life so that both your lifes can change for the better.
Or keep putting those blame on other people.

Here's where i disagree
The part abt chosing whether i can or cannot make an impact. I can choose whether i want to make an effort or not, but something i cannot control is whether this effort is apprecciated or not. Well, life is lyk tht. Life is a 2-way thing. It's abt you and what others think
putting blame on others you say.
Be reasonable man...
Come on!!!!
havent you read my older posts?
Do you know how i feel?
NO

Life dont work this way
After living for so long. I came to realise, life is not what you are taught.
Life is really all about how you wanna live.
Would you care to do a little more for other people?
Would you be willing to give up something just to help other people?
Would you go an extra step to protect/encourage you love ones?

I strongly agree with this point. Life is what you wanna make it to be like.
You ask if i would care a little more for others.
You ask if i'm willing to give up something to help others
you ask if i would go an extra step

I am already giving a little more to others.
It may not be obvious.
In fact, i've given so much tht i feel used.
Maybe u think i dun give much.
reason being i have been giving a lot, but then when i suddenly dun do anything everyone will claim i do nth. What i've done will not be appreciated.

I am willing to give up many things for others.
You dun see it. i think u dun understand me enuf.
rocks are great at these.
Rocks understand how you feel



Or as a student, like what people said, Time Management is important.
As a result, would you sacrifice more time for your studies/interest or would you rather spend time doing nothing.
I mean NOTHING. People will always have a never ending agruement about everything. Esp. things that they dont understand.
Its okay to ask. To agrue.
But is it a bit too much to dominate over any other party?

For the front part, i woudl lyk to clarify tht no one is dumb enuf to do nth.
I do things for a reason.
But of course when i blog, i'm jus voicing out my views. I have no motives.
Do nth...
I've done so much and more is coming... more will come....


I doubt anyone would understand whatever i'm saying...


Anyway, now let's get down personal.
The comments jus now were jus as a whole

Jowie. Do you think u are lucky?
Do you want to be in my position?
Do you want to be me?
U dun noe how much i've done
Let me ask u a question

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I expect an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment