Monday, 13 April 2009

Are you happy now?
Now that you got nothing to do?
You always wanted it right?
You know why i pushed you so hard?
You know why i never bothered to flood the others with so much info?

Cause you are different from the rest
You are better then them
It's not jus me that agree
It's me and her

We agree that we should push you harder
I've always told you how much i dun like someone
But then u keep saying tht she is better then u
Can you prove us wrong?
Dont'give up
Just imagine us as idiots trying to make things tough
I can't believe you actually fell for it
How could u crumble so easily!!!!

I EXPECTED YOU TO STAND UP
And fight
I expected you to bring us to light
But....

I thought u would do a great job,
YOu are really better then the rest.
I put all my faith in you
I believed in you

We dun wanna solo it again.
I dun wanna keep giving my ideas
My ideas aren;t the best
Neither are hers!!!!
I want you all to come out wiht your own
I want you all to see it for yourself
I want to guide you all so you can see like i do
You know all the questions i throw at u all?
You know all the plans?
I had them in mind.
I just wanted you all to try it for yourself!
I just wanted you all to depend on urselfs!
I wun be around forever

I'm helping you all
time may be wasted, YES
but it's worth it
The time is wasted but you all understand the logic behind every decision

No comments:

Post a Comment