Wednesday, 29 April 2009

It's still the same...
Nth has changed since i pass SFA

What in world has happened?

How much damage done?
Damage unknown.

What damage have i done?
Damage also unknown

Before SFA...
Life was different.
The sun was higher up in the sky
It was much much brighter....
The world was warmer

I think the sun just set since that day....
Then darkness came....
It's just raining everyday, especially at night, the rain's the worst
At night, it's a thunderstorm
I'll just huddle and keep to myself under the blanket
To keep warm from the cold world
It just kept raining and raining
and i drowned in my own rain

Once you put on an invisibility coat, u are always invisible
It's just lyk a porcupine.
All the spikes appear every now and then


Now you all just walk pass
see me talking rubbish
just laugh it off
thinkng it's over....
everything's back to normal...

NO!!!
IT IS NOT!!!
I WILL BE BACK!!!
I PROMISE...
IT'S STH THT U WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM...

No comments:

Post a Comment