Friday, 21 August 2009

Hey ppl!

Today's very tiring....
I think i've not been exercising much these days
Energy is lyk draining out of me

Wow. I can't even last a simple street soccer court....
Gone a little blank out.
Vision gets a little blured blablabla

I wanted to continue, but i stopped.
It's amazing the reason why i stopped.
Firstly it was because of tht experience during UIP?
and the other reason is becuase i rmbed telling my cadets
"IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLS INFORM YOU SEC 3"
Right sec1 and sec 2s?
LOL!

Beach cleaning today was tiring!!

Anyway, thanks a lot mr/mrs weather!
You gave so much confusion and what not.
I realise sth, ever since... STH i realise our weather isnt tht gd...
HMMMMMMMMM
Is it the same story abt mr singh and mr seeto?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm

I HOPE NOT!!!!
LOL!!!!

And THANK YOU TKGS for coming along!
I really wish to work with u all again
OH ya sec 1s and 2s cadets, if you are reading this,
PLS MAKE FRIENDS WITH OTHERS DURING COMBINE TRAININGS!!!
HINT HINT!
VERY important!

It will help u all a lot!
ESPECIALLY THE SEC 2S!!!

Well, common test is finally over
End of all tht studying...
And i just realised sth
ENd of year is testing EVERYTHING!
OMG!!! It's so heavy on content
Geog got natural veg, rivers, coasts
SS have governance, healthcare, conflict
Bio have Diffusion and osmosis, Cells, Enzymes, Nutrition in mammals, Transport in mammals, Respiration and homostalsis
Chem have So many topics too!!!!

I think i'm gonna lyk start revising during the hols...
So it will be amazingly light and little to study during term 4

LOL!!!!!!!!

Anyway!!!
Will blog when i'm free!!!
Probably next wk?
HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment