Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Hi!
Today's the Tuesday of the sept hols....
Went bck to sch today for Bio, then red cross...

By right, i'm not suppose to be around for red cross, but by left i went

Haha

Today bio we learnt the kidneys...
Those 2 little bean lyk structures at the back of ur back aroudn ur waist there

I'm so fascinated by it :D
So cool!!!!!

there are these long long names to remember and then have to label the bean like thingy...
I think today was the fastest lesson ever
Miss tan covered the whole topic in lyk 1 day?

But got lots of hw to do....


After tht, settled some SS hw
It's lyk 5 essays?
And lots of research? HAHA


Then i got bored and went to help out for red cross.
Settled some business in the red cross room
Can't elaborate on the details
It's basically administrative work, you know?
Lyk form teacher admin?
Collect all the forms, collect things, collate things.

OK, i'll talk abt an incident today
i saw some things i shouldnt have seen...
WOW
i am shocked!
I din noe u were so...
NEVERMIND!
I'm seeing the wrong things at the wrong time.
Horrible...
Who knows what things i discover next

Sigh...
My hols are so packed..
Barely even time to breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment