Wednesday, 16 September 2009

YOu think it's funny?!

HAVE IT YOUR WAY LOSER!
Pampered people... URGH i'm speechless


Let me guess...
I'm being watched....
OHHHHHHh
even here...
I forgot!!!!

Of all bloody days, it had to be a friday....
You love it that way don't you!
(xy, not talking abt you-this post may sound lyk i'm talking abt you, but i'm not)


Oh...
what's next...
I'm so going to make this blog private
Responsible for whatever you post?!
YA
I'm going to be responsible for this post too

Who do you think you are?!
Coming and going as you like!
So what if you could do that in the past?
TIMES HAVE CHANGED MAN! CHANGE WITH IT
Let's see who's going to have the last laugh!

Let me guess
After I do my job, you are goign to do yours as instructed right?
It's ok, i know that will happen
Then life is going to "return back to normal" right?
DREAM ON!
I DARE SAY EVERYONE have changed
It will not be the same as before
If you want to blame someone, it really is yourself.
During your disappearance, so many things changed
See if you can adapt!
You want it the nice way?
NO PROBLEM! NO PROBLEM!
What to be involved? NO PROBLEM!
It's ok.... LIKE BOSSING ppl around? NO PROBLEM!
Get others to do your dirty work?
NO PROBLEM! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

What goes around comes around. It will get back at you fair and square

No comments:

Post a Comment