~Fly me to the moon and let me sing among the stars~
Wonder how it will be lyk....
Well, results for CCA Recruitment day are out...
Hmmm....
I'm not extremely happy abt it, neither am i very stressed abt it.
I jus think that it could have been better.
So now the figure adds up to abt 70 plus...
It's gonna be another long race to the finish...
8 more wks...
I don't want history to repeat itself.
I don't want to be "used" again
Im so scared history will repeat itself lyk it always does
Hopefully everything turns up well and you won't be lyk....
Soon, it will be clear.
We will soon know what's our relationship lyk.
is it a work one?
or is it friend?
or is it another elvel?(could be lower too!)
Well, all i can say is time will tell
Nobody can predict what will happen next.
We can only anticipate what will happen in the future.
I can't believe I'm leaving rcy soon... and then tkss...
i'll miss tk....
although i see it everyday
I dunno...
It's the atmosphere that makes me feel so... emotional XD
Nvm
I'll treasure the last 200 over days in tkss
I'm sure i will be back someday
But then.
A building itself will be meaningless without people
And it's those people which i feel for the most
I keep thinking of the last time we will see each other
I'll miss tk so much....
Oh well...
Better focus.
I need to complete my O level journey!
Shall not think of the future, and treasure the present, cherishing all the time left
No comments:
Post a Comment