Saturday, 2 January 2010

I have good news everyone!!!!

I just bought 3 new guide books from popular!
I'm so proud of them!!!

There's this geog one(the one we saw during the work attachment)
A geog one from Casco Publications
And as SS one from can't rmb where!!

YAY!!

Oh ya, I'm going to study real hard next year...
OMG, i think eveyrone must be wondering wth happened to me
I'm lyk a complete nerd at the moment

Ok, here's my reading list
-first book on the list has been censored due to certain reasons-
A book abt improving your brain(the type of bks tht talk abt use it or lose it)
A book on Goh Chok Tong(basically abt singapore from 1990s-2000)
A book on Law
A book on some Medicine stories(stories of misdiagnosis, rare illnesses and how it was prescribed etc)
Mind Gym(which book specifically has been censored too)
And all my textbooks and guidebooks

I also plan to read 1 chinese compo every day :D

I bet ppl who noe me must be going nuts...
i'm lyk turnign to a nerd(wait... i'm already there...)
Maybe govind did this to me... I really dunno
But i have this weird feeling of reading lots of books and studying real hard

Ok, enough about studies... Now let me talk about my emotional side...

I dunno... the past wks i experienced this nostalgic feeling especially directly after school ended.
There was this feeling of happiness and sadness...
I dunno, it felt lyk as if I had so much feelings all rushing into me, both happiness and sadness...
Look at the irony...
Just a year ago, i talked about emptiness...
now i talk about being so full of emotions, with both sadness and happiness...

Anyway, that's not important..
More importantly, I'm having this melancholic feeling these days
It's this weird feeling lyk as if history will repeat itself...
I mean... The past year, there were times where i felt this infinite happiness esp after soem things happened(censored the details :X)
And then now i have this feeling that...
It will soon be all gone, and that all that i have worked hard for will just fall down into the drain, and i would be plunged into the darkness again..
And that is no good...
Timing is horrible
Whether it is being plunged now, 1 month later, 3 month later, 6 month later or what.
Os is next year...
Sometimes I fear for the worst

I wonder if the person i intend to dedicate this post to is reading it, but i hope she or he is(HINT HINT HINT whoever that person is)

I mean let's face it, there are ups and downs....
It's really unpredictable
Nvm... whatever the outcome, i do hope you will rmb all the stuff i did
OH YA, just in case ppl misread this, it is not for anyone in 3A or 2D or both....
I wun be so specific... but i think 1 person from 3A or 2D or both may misinterpret.
But i dun think it matters so much to me anymore
I mean, it's reality, that person seldom comes here, and when that person does, that person doesnt leave a trace.

There are so many things i want to say to people...
But then, i jsut don't have the guts and can't bring up the topic.
I mean, it's lyk a taboo topic for us LOL!

Well.... the person....
whoever this special person i'm dedicating this post to...
You've changed a lot
Really!
It shocks me haha!
Just lyk the someone whom i am not dedicating the post too


HAHA
I'm sure everyone is confused, lyk wth is this person trying to say
OK, make it easy and obvious.
There are 2 ppl.
1 is the one i want to see this post
the other is the one who may misinterpret and misjudge this post
because i have dedicatd post to the latter many times and the subject matter is quite similar in a sense

Oh ya, Govind, i know you are going to ask who are you refering to, but my ans in advance is "for me to know and for you to find out"
and if you are going to post "i wasn't going to ask you who you were refering to" my reply is "ok fine, i predicted it wrongly, great genius govindus" LOL!


Alright, anyways.... time to stop blogging...
THis has been 1 long post since a long long time
see ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment