Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Feel days ago, I was thinking.....
Thinking abt the future....

This holidays, we will barely get the chance to chat or even meet up
I'm sure you know how much I want to meet up with you....

It makes me wonder....
Will the same thing happen after Os?
Well...
I know the answer to it
It's a yes. Most probably. I cannot avoid the fact tht most probably we will go our seperate ways.
The days are just counting down so quickly.
Jus weeks ago, I had 200 days...
Now it's down to 130 over days....

I bet you are starting to get concerned
I'm sure you will be worried if this will affect me during Os.
I know you will want me to do well.
To tell you honestly, no matter how good i am an managing my life.
It's bound to affect me to a certain extent.
How much is the question.

I would like to pen down a description of day.

In the afternoon, the sun will be high up in the sky, the temperature will not be too hot or too cold. It will be just nice, a little warm.
A perfect day at the beach.
Perfect day for cycling.

Meeting place, 360, destination? No where, direction, Changi LOL!

A great time to chat, a great time to enjoy the cool wind as the bicycles speed by.
The sound of the wind, the sound of the wheels as we speed past the beach.
The smell of salt from the sea, the view of the bright sandy beaches.
As we speed past, we can hear the sound of the waves as they crash on the coast.
A great day.

Finally, when we are tired, we'll take a break at the beach, the stone benches...
Snaking on food, drinking water, admiring the beauty of the area.

We can then take a walk down the beach, leaving nothing but footprints.
And maybe after that, we can leave a sandy structure which will be destroyed eventually when the waves set in.

Maybe we can catch the sun set, and watch the orange globe descend from the high position in the sky, like it will always. It will stain the sky with the ever so familiar orange colour. Of course, who would forget, the beautiful reflection of the sun on the sea, turnign it to a sea of golden sparkles!

Have a meal at some fast food nearby, probably the first and last meal together.
before cycling the ever so familiar route like we have done before that night.
If time permits, I hope we can light a few sparklers, and brighten the night sky.
We would have witnessed by then the passing of a day, from the bright warm afternoon to the orange evening, ending with cool blue night.

Finally, it would be the time to bid goodbye. It would be a teary one i guess, for it will be the first and most probably the last, ever.

After that, the day would just be a memory...
I really hope i would get to experience this day, but i know that it isn't possible.
I must face up to the harsh reality. This day will probably never come.

This day is like a dream, and like every dream, we would just forget it eventually.
Unless of course it is penned down like now. I don't want to forget this dream which i hope will come true. I never will.

Don't worry too much, I ain't crying now.
It's reality. It must be faced eventually.
But rather than cry or what, I will remember those happy times, and delete from my memory all those unhappy ones.
However, I'm worried that if I do so, I may delete all the memories i've ever had.
I really regret not better treasuring the times we had before.

It's sad that time waits for no man. Man must move on.

I will treasure the time left.
And do as much as I can with the remaining time.
That's the bare minimal that I can do.

There will be a time where I will count down by the fingers, first counting down the days, then the minutes....
And finally, the seconds.

After that, it will be the holidays, then collection of results, then allocation of schools. By that time, it will be more or less confirmed.... In fact from collection of results onwards, our fates are sealed.

Anyways, i needa go back to my a math homework... Break's over already.
See ya whoever reads my bkog posts(i kinda lost track who reads and who doesnt LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment