Thursday, 3 June 2010

Hey everyone!

Today is one of my happiest day ever!
In fact to date, it's my happiest day ever!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm still speechless over yesterday HAHA

I never thought you would say such a thing! I'm dmn euphoric
I'm more than overjoyed! But pls don't suddenly say u will no longer jus becuz u see this post....
:X

I'm lyk so loss for words! I dunno what to put in this post...
I'm so speechless!
Thank you so much for everything!
You were the last one standing then.

I know a song which would describe how u felt that time.
Teardrops on my guitar by taylor swift
It wun describe how u really really felt at that time, but it's close.
But i'm glad u moved on then.... I wouldnt want u to be even more hurt by me
I'm glad u r happy after u moved on :D

I'll treasure the last 150 odd days left... It's much lesser than that....
But it's ok, i'll treasure each and every day, each and every hour, each and every minute, each and every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment