Sunday, 3 October 2010

Hi ppl! How's everyone? Great?

I feel so empty
Something is missing in my life
Sigh....
Can you come back into my life and return everything to normal?
It's weird isn't it?
We keep bumping into each other...
It's obvious how ur expression change when our eyes meet
My eyes change too, and I bet u r thinking-ur eyes tell me u dun wan to see me correct?

I wun deny tht cuz when I appear, ur face changes
Y would I wan to see you if u r so unhappy when I'm around?

I've been keeping track wats going on in ur life...
I no longer ask ppl directly
Just doing so will cuz a reaction in them
And tht nuance they produce, it's obvious enuf for u to pick up

I miss u a lot....

I know u miss me too, although u will insist u dun
I will never know if u miss me
I can only trust my intuition that you do

My bestfriend, search ur feelings
My bestfriend, I miss you a lot

No one knows me better than u
No one invests as much time as u in me

Only u don't neglect me
Only u care so much abt me

So what if I've done loads of things with others without u
So what if, so what if

Never will anyone feel up the place in my heart
Never will, never will


I don't even know if u read my blog anymore

I've been checking the stats
I can't find any conclusive evidence

I miss you, please come bck

My dad's back from US

No comments:

Post a Comment