Friday, 31 December 2010

Hi everyone.
Because of the significance of today, I thought I should type sth and post it up.

As expected, i'll just write abt 2010.

2010 has been a long year for me, a really long and tiring one.
There were things that went well, things that didn't go too well.
There were tears, there was laughter, there was excitement, and of course disappointment.
2010 was filled with ups and downs, and of course, left and rights-also know better as distractions.

It has really been a damn long year.
A total of three hundred and sixty-five days.

I'm sure all of us have had many experiences throughtout the year.
As sec 4s, many of us would have felt the joy and sadness of leaving the CCA we have been in for the past 4 years.
Many of us also learnt many new things about both ourselves and others.
I myself, I managed to overcome a certain fear of mine which had plagued me for a whole year since sec 2...
But thats a DAMN LONG AGO STORY  ahahahaha
I'm glad and at the same time thankful that it ended well.
I must admit, I learnt a whole lot from that experience.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for enlightening me.

Something I will definitely miss will be sec sch life.
it will be another 2 years before we become the most senior of the lot LOL!
I will definitely miss having so many subjects to cope with and worry about.
Next year, although I would have fewer subjects, but the intensity will not be a single bit lesser than 2010.
There's sth that I will definitely miss.
Don't laugh or comment.

I miss walking to school.

For the past 4 years, I've spent my time strolling across the road and running erands -.-
This is something I will definitely not get to do ever again.
If you get what I mean. XD

Of course there are many more things I will miss,
such as the late nights I've spent in the middle of the night, peering into the screen of an ipod touch
trying to illegally chat till 2 HAHA
also, talking on the phone for hours and hours and hours.
That's sth i will miss.

I'm not sure about next year.
I'll be frank.

You don't know what to expect.
I quote inception(the quote is damn irrelevant, and misleading, but i felt like doing it for the sake of it)

"You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter....."
-Mal from Movie Inception

HAHA!
Ok sry abt my horrible sense of humour.


Now I wanna talk abt what i want for next year.

I wish for the happiness of those around me.
I hope I will get into the JC of my choice(politically way of phrasing it)
And I hope I will have the strength to succeed in all that I pursue.

That's all that I ask for and hope for.
You can say that these are my new year resolutions I guess.
Personally, i dont' want much, I don't wish for much.
I prefer simplicity than complexity.


I wish everyone a happy new year in advance, and hope all my readers will have a great 2011! :D

And hint....
tomorrow is 1/1/11 special day other than new year
HINT HINT HINT hahas!
Looking forward to my 16th birthday sia!
Gonna be a year older, and finally legal to.....

WATCH NC16 XD
Will not discuss what else i'm legal to do. :X lols

No comments:

Post a Comment