Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Hi my dear readers!

this is the 1st post of 2011!

I din even bother posting to wish myself happy birthday sia HAHA
thanks that special person for calling me at 1am :D really Appreciated it!
<3

Anyways
got bck my O level results already.
you guys are lucky i didn';t blog, if not all the posts will be on how stressed i am.
Anyways here are my results!

7 Distinctions!
5 A1s
2 A2s
1 B3
L1R5 7
Bonus: 2 from CCA


YEAH MAN!!!!
I ROCK!
XD

Worked quite hard for this.
Sigh, but not happy with sth....

Anyways

So now currently picking a JC to go to
I'm not really sure where to go
I guess I want too much and my expectations are too high already.

I'll share more another day.
Wanna do sth else rather than post :X

No comments:

Post a Comment