Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Post Created Mar 16, 2011 12:48:26 AM

I wish this I wish that.
I wish so many things would turn out the way it should have.

I'm kinda worried abt sth.
I'm worried jc life will be too busy for both u and me.
I would be so sad...

U really dun care abt me already meh? So painful to hear that...
I'll jus assume bah tht u dun mean it...
Right?

If only I was the one in ur heart.
I still rmb what u said to me during dec hols.
Who knew it died off in u so quickly. Who knew a misunderstanding would destroy it all... why did I get those results for o levels? I should have gotten a 3 for eng or worse.
I should have gotten l1r5 9-2 I should have been elsewhere.

I should have been in the same sch as u.

And when I'm there, I will take up 2 cca, photog and debates. If I have to choose 1, photog.

It's all just a bunch of ifs

Life din turn out as I planned.

I still question myself, why am I in tj?
The only ans I give myself is this.
It's a gd thing, I get a variety of notes for u, separation makes the heart yearn for more, separation helps us to get closer.
It's just a theoretical ans.
In debates, there are billions of arguments u can run for and against the case.
But in reality, u know deep down, there is only a set of things that is true and will happen.

Serenading to u will not help
Neither will crying over what should have happened.
Life is as such.
That's all we can say.

If only I'm the one in your heart. If only, if only.
But 1 thing I know and must remember, I am not.
That is the reality.
I will face it the way I have to.

Don't feel bad, don't feel guilty.
That's the last thing I want u to feel when u read this.
Instead, treasure him as much or if not more than I treasure u.
That is my wish. May u two find ur happiness together.

No comments:

Post a Comment