Thursday, 9 June 2011

It's just so lonely...

The 2 ppl who mean most to me(other than family)
Are in a different JC from me

I was put in a JC I never really liked from the start
During the open house, I told myself never to go to that JC
I ended up being posted there,
On the pretext it was nearer, it produced good results,
And everyone else from there said it was good.
One big mistake. I shouldn't have listened to my parents.
I should have listened to my heart.
I was quite broken then, I guess it's natural,
If you've been misunderstood big time.

I should have known, I should have known.

I ended up anti-social, upset, angry, depressed during orientation
I refused to bond with my OG.
It was too much of a blow for me.

I ended up in a CG where I knew NO ONE!
Not a single soul from tk or my OG(with the exception of a girl I nvr knew was from my OG)

Then I ran for council.
For what?
For my portfolio, and I thought I wanted it.
I was wrong. It was sth I din wan to do for 2 yrs of my life
I jus din wan to. It's not that I can't cope or I'm not capable.
If I stayed on, I think I might gave ran for pres,
and I would make sure I win it on the first go.

So then came debates.
Because of SC, I missed debates, and bonding time with CG
So how?
I feel left out in debates.

Everyone have their own cliques, it's jus I dun really know anyone
Same for class time.
Currently I hang out with the same few guys
My class is a good class, a nice class.
But I dun feel much belonging bah.
I can't clique with some people.
We just are wired differently.
Brought up differently in sec schs, different expectations

It just feels so lonely.

But I guess I have no choice, life must go on.

I'll be dedicating a post to TKRCY soon!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment