Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Congrats Benjamin.
You've haven't updated for more than a month.
GOOD JOB! -.-

So much for committing to update abt once a week.

Well Life just whooshed past you see.

Over the June holidays, I was busy preparing for JCT(June Common Test).
Yes, I know, there's nothing to talk about since it's over and I already know the results.

I thought maybe i'll just post it online to share with everyone.

Chem: 49/100
Bio: 48.5/100
Math: 38/80
Econs ?
GP ?
Chinese: 53/100

Not bad eh?
I pretty much failed everything.
BUT! With moderation, it aiint really that bad.....
Considering that there are still others who did as badly.

Oh well, it's time i say hi to JC life.

On a next more serious point.

My life has been spiralling out of control.
So I wun be blogging very often anymore.
It's only when i'm extremely free then I will blog.
It's a very personal thing.
I need more time for myself.

All I can say is that I'm tested physically, emotionally, pychologically,mentally, everything.
I wish and pray hard that I would not go through this stage.
But it is time I accept the inevitable.
I will prove strong.
I will not let anyone down
I will be the light
I will lead the way.

This is my goal.

Stay strong
Keep going on...
Don't cry
Don't get angry
Don't blame anyone

硬着头皮,闯过去
佳兴,加油。
那些能控制的,去控制。
那些不能的,您就什么也做不了。

你可以的...... ;( 你可以的....... ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment