Sunday, 31 July 2011

Hi ppl....

;(

I'm so upset...
Why must things turn out this way?
It's always do much easier to blame everyone, blame the world for being unfair, whine and go what if what if what if.

But I refuse to do that.
Simply because no one is to be blamed
There is no what if. There is only what now.
It's sad to see myself having such a bleak future ahead.

JC life sucks to the core.
I nvr really lyk my JC, but I have no choice.
I am facing really tough times.
I put myself under great pressures, in hope that I will not be a burden.

I simply no longer know how to react when ppl complain abt life, projects in sch, worse still, be a petty short sighted person, and complain abt the smallest things.
Tempting as it is to blast them abt the things I face right now,
I hold restrain.
Not because I want it, not because I like hearing those rubbish.
But simply because I don't want others to get a rude shock from me.
Simply because I want ppl to treat me the way they treat me.
I am fearful. I know it is likely that if I spill my plight, I will get a hypocritical response, likely to anger me more, or even increase my temptation to play the blame game.

All I wish now, is a scientific miracle.

May drug companies put away their profit making motives.
May they remember their role in society.
May the world be merciful and give me the chance to shine my true potential, not one that is suppressed. I wish that we stop this mindless race for material gains, this mindless race for short sighted, petty goals. I wish that we will be more forgiving, and learn to accept each other. Even if it's not possible, at least give your best short at it.

The human spirit has no limit.
May I have the strength.
May I remain strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment