I'm pissed off!
I rarely get pissed, but yes I am pissed
Interestingly, not because of the usual reasons...(ppl doing things in obviously wrong ways for obviously wrong reasons, or ppl who make no sense/endlessly contradict themselves etc I'm ok with annoying ppl, I'm fine with weird ppl)
I'm pissed cuz I'm not the best, not the top. I demand nothing short of perfection for myself. I must be the best! The top! The cream of the crop.
The finest of the lot!
I will not contend with being average or worse, being below!
It isn't representative of me!
I hate to see nonsense ppl do better than me.
How can someone who lacks emotional ability, strength in character, poor attitude or any other permutations and combinations be ranked higher than me!
I detest the education system for failing to address these weaknesses!
I want to play the edu sys game and show who the rightful victor is!
I want to live up to my own name and set my own records!
I wan to be known for my pursuit for excellence and be remembered for the tenacity and the trademarks that represent me!
This is nonsense! I refuse to see this blatant failure of the education system to mark me down! I will not!
No comments:
Post a Comment