Tj was never my first choice.
When things messed up and doesn't go your way, you lose the choice, and the multiple realities collapse to one. But this event in turn creates many more possibilities you've never dreamt possible.
I took my time and walked the path opened in front of me, backwards. The view of behind was so much better, the what ifs and the if onlys. As time goes by, at the crossroads I never saw, the alternative pathways would just float past me, without a sound, without a trace.
But once the view of the past was long gone and I had turned around, half the journey was over.
There was no more walking to be done, only running, only sprinting. I had to ironically catch up with all the beauties of each path that I've missed.
Once you face the front, things get better. Much much better. Especially when this little cat catches my eye, and the sun starts to rise again. With my rain and the shine of the sun, rainbows appear and everything seems so much more beautiful.
Alas! I cannot stop to enjoy this view! I'm approaching the crossroad again. The one with a choice of multiple realities.
I will not miss this one again! The sun will keep shining I have no fear. The only fear is myself and the distance I've lagged behind from nostalgia!
As much as I would like to look back and celebrate the what has been, I cannot! With the end in mind and an even brighter light at the crossroads, I cannot stop! I will sprint to the finish and give it my best. There will be no more look-back-regret. Onward! Onward!
No comments:
Post a Comment