Saturday, 25 August 2007

FRIDAY

I hate the morning aces day dance............
So........
speechless...........
Chinese class was hell.........
Everything was hell...........
Except home econ..........
IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
I love my cooking
I love only the sauce.........(which i made)
HAHAHA
Hope cjj get stomach ache.......(dun cry)
Red cross was great.......
Learnt bandaging.....
I love it....
Now i can start typing ppl to the chair and interrogate them

After that, we had footdrill!!!!
AND I DIDNT SCREW UP!!!!!!!!!!!
I know the commands!!!!!
Sadly, i forgot to bring my boots, so no full-U.....
After that, gloria and i had a bet.....(not really a bet, like i bet this will happen i bet that will happen)

(esther, listen clearly.....)

She bet that esther will be at the bus-stop waiting FOR YOU(refering to me)<<<Obviously, she doesnt like me and i dun like her which is the truth and nothing but the truth...........
And obviously, SOMEONE DOESNT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!!!!!!!
In the end, i am right, esther not there...........


After that, had tennis which i did well.......
Then had dinner.........
Then kenna scolding.........(by my parents)
Then handphone kenna confiscated............





SATURDAY

Oral is super duper easy!!!!!!!!!!!
Afte that, had tuition and had a super gd idea!!!!!!!!
Steal my sim card from my parents.............
By doing that, i can sms like normal
By using another handphone..........
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment