Thursday, 16 August 2007


HI I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!
My bloggy kenna spam.........(i cleared it up)
This morning, sat for lit paper............
Tough........
The rest of the day was suckish, and i get pissed off once in a while............
After CE, went back to class to do the bridge, then i called cjj cause he not there...........
I put on loud speaker, and scream into the phone!!!!!!!!(so nice!!!!!!!!)
If only i could do that to some ppl.........
I practically day dream during math...........(after sch)
Then did the bridge............
Then went to the bus stop and took a pic of shannon and sarah talking so sweetly to each other when i called them, i got this pic...........

(opps....... wrong one)

This one is cjj, and sufi in the background.................

Nice right???

There...........
The right pic...............
So sweet right???
................................................(cjj and those who have been claimed to like sarah, dun be jealous...........)
The rest of the day was great...................
And "black knight" kept saying that i was good at taking pic......................
Seriously, i am thinking of taking more couple's pic..............(you get what i mean)
I am evil right..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment