Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Sorry everyone............
Din blog for 4 days....................(i think)
saturday was alright...........
Nothing interesting.............
Din get new handphone games.............. :(((((((((((((
Sunday was cant remember.............
Monday was............
OK............
Science was fun......... learnt a little.....................
At least i paid attention.......................
I jus remmeber that on monday, no debate, and community singing that time, keep singing the song wrongly.................
On purpose.................
It was to make fun of gloria and jonathan...........................
Today is greaat................
Not really...............
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Dunno how to describe it..............
I feel that i should take a longer time to describe it............
You know like suspense.............
horror.........(not much horror............... i mean no horror *gulp*)
But i kinda like it yer know...........
Taking my own sweet time.............(sweet life)
Not that sweet............
Time has always been a little bitter to me.............
Am i typing a blog or writing my diary(although i dun have a diary)
It seems like i am talking to myself.............
Seriously, i feel that this is seriously draining everyone's time.................
Fine i shall continue about tuesday.............................

Today, had math then hist............
The hist quiz was tough, but at the same time easy.................
I think i am out of my mind yer know..................
I say tough then say easy.................. I think i xiao liao
By the way.........
Felt a little sick(in form of germs not -skip......... not suitable for ppl below 13................- i am 12 am i...............)
Got a flu..........
Kept stuffing tissue in my nose(LITTERarily)
litter my nose......................
Recess, ate tons of food...........
Feel so much warmer...........
I think i used too much heat on the others rather then myself.....................(*ah-chew*)

Had chinese which was OK................
Then IDD............
Went to com lab and took away nabil shoe since he kept kicking me.........
Pass around the class............ then mrs teo suspect jonathan................
hahahahahahha................
I then play around with joshua's work............
He kept doing some show about some love thingy about me.................
I sabbo the work..........
Then mrs teo scold me............(not really)
Then came the interesting part(time to waste time)
it was like.............
speechless................
I dun know what to say................
But serriously.............
This is really what i call suspense..........(although i can be worst)
I take my own sweet time..................
Like spend a lot of time and words jus to describe 1 thing.............................
Time seem to slow down......................
Fine i know this is time consuming............
Let's get to the point..........
Nothing happened............(hahahahahahahahah although SOME of you claim that something happen............. but to me, nothing happen)
It is my opinion anyway............
you can't change it.......................
had some english oral thingy.......
Then science.......................
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
The microscope thingy was fun.............
And i saw my cheek cells.............
There were tiny ones(my cheek cells)
And giant ones.................(mdm rubina said they were not cheek cells)
I think they may the germs................(likely not, cause they had a nucleus)
After that, had lunch before going to the hall to help out with some games thingy(layout......... red cross sir ma'am ask us do)

after that, had community singing...........
And i was given the mike..................
Likely i would have to hold it and sing into it tommorow..............
SAD..................
CRYCRYCRY................
SOBS.................
*evil smile appears*
..............................................................................................(suspense)

No comments:

Post a Comment