Saturday, 15 September 2007

SORRY EVERYONE!!!! I DIN UPDATE.......

THURSDAY

I enjoyed most of the lessons.....
The rest of the time, i was more or less, in a daze.....
can't really remember much about what had happened.
I jus remembered that junjie and esther were sent out of class for talking
And joshua kept asking me the talk to him so he could go outside with me to talk to jj.......

FRIDAY

Friday was the best......
We had our home econs test!!!!
I brought all the ingredients, and my partner is the best in the world
Is so stupid!!!!!!
Idiotic, spastic and many more......
He know we need a lot of sugar.... He had the recipe, and yet, he brought 50g of sugar....
When we needed 150g
that stupid JACKASS!!!!!(sarah dun be angry i scold your DEAREST BOYFRIEND!!!!)

After the lesson, joel, delbert swapped some waterbottles......
FASTFORWARD
Luckly, there was no chinese remedial, so me, esther, PHILIP AND GLORIA
went to 7-11 to buy philip's 1.5.....
And i realised that esther was very quiet.....so i went to talk to her
The reason was because 3/4 of the group is from red cross, and poor esther is from guides, and dun understand a single word we were saying.....

I have bad news.....
I FAILED RCK BRONZE!!!!!!
HOW COULD I FAIL???????
I have also good news......
JIA QING FAILED!!!!
celebration time!!!!!
Footdrill rox....
I din make any mistakes.....
And that $^$&^%&(*%#@$!%$% jia qing sux at footdrill......
His shifting sux, and he keep moving too far out in that direction......
After red cross, had mini water war.....
I accidentally wet gloria.....
SORRY!!!!
went home, had tennis which i sux at cause i was very very tired.....
After that, bathe, then sleep.....

SATURDAY
Today was the most boring....
So i dun wanna elaborate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment