Sorry i didnt post on friday........
Anyway, friday was GREAT!!!!!!!!
Early in the morning, i woke up to pass some paper flowers to joaquin so he could pass them to the teachers...........
AND GUESS WHO I SAW????
I saw a bird on a tree!!!!!
Enough of the jokes.......
I saw esther walking by........
She look then walk.........
Then later ask me what i passed to joaquin.........(via sms)
After that, i returned home and glance through my scales...........(i din have to go to sch cause i had piano exam..........)<<<
I took a photo of everyone lining up, and the aces day thingy...........

Anyway, friday was GREAT!!!!!!!!
Early in the morning, i woke up to pass some paper flowers to joaquin so he could pass them to the teachers...........
AND GUESS WHO I SAW????
I saw a bird on a tree!!!!!
Enough of the jokes.......
I saw esther walking by........
She look then walk.........
Then later ask me what i passed to joaquin.........(via sms)
After that, i returned home and glance through my scales...........(i din have to go to sch cause i had piano exam..........)<<<
I took a photo of everyone lining up, and the aces day thingy...........




After that, i went to have breakfast..........
And this is a photo i took...........

After that, moment of truth.......
TIME FOR THE EXAM.......
Time was super duper slow..........
I hope i pass.......
After that, went home and change into uniform(or else the security guard wun let me into KHS)
I got in, and i saw My teachers!!!!!!!
Yipee!!!
I saw all my classmates, i mean most.........
Some grew taller, some of them had lower voices.......
Some became more sick in the mind......
Some became smarter!!!!!!!
After that i went out with quentin, jasmond, sheena, joelle, felicia and more!!!!!!
Took neoprints after having lunch, before going back home via MRT........
AND i saw joaquin, delbert.....
I even saw the all famous cjj from 1d, along with wing leng.........
Upon reaching home, chat with cjj on msn then went for tennis lessons.......
By the time i returned, i played com till i fell asleep......
i wun say much about wad had happened on saturday, but it rox!!!
I told everyone about jia qing........
And MOCK him.........
hAHAHA...........
No comments:
Post a Comment