STUPID
JIA QING!!!!
GET OUT
OF MY
PERSONAL
SPACE!!!!!!!!!
If it's too small for you, I dun care!!!!
Jus GET OUT!!!!!
Science class was ok at the start, but got boring during the test, and was TERRIBLE during the end......(not really, seriously)
IDD ROX.....
CAN PLAY COM........
I also have a set of good news......
SOME PEOPLE WHO DID NOT HEED MY ADVICE FAILED FOR IDD
With gd news, i have bad news......
THE SEC TWO SCIENCE TEXTBOOK CONTAINS PIC NOT SUITABLE FOR PPL UNDER 13
(sick.............)
I even found out that JIA QING joined the some talent audition in sch.......
HOPE HE WILL PERFORM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!!(then everyone will jeer in front of him)
That;s a bit too mean.....
Hope him all the best(seriously)
After IDD, me zavier, benedict, nabil, and pannawit, took out foolscap and drew jiaqing, and sent missles flying at him(some form of anti-jiaqing comic)
And zavier said that if he had the time, he will make in flash..........
Had some lemmon chicken for lunch or something like that......
revise and revise and revise........
I will completely stop blogging the whole of the next 2 weeks in preparation for exams......
BAD NEWS TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN READING MY BLOGGY........
You can try and bribe me or somehow make me continue to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment