LOL
THURSDAY
Went to sch at 0845, and hang around, and waited for gloria....
I waited for so long, and she came at 0905....
5min late...
LOL
After that, gloria went to watch the band while i look for mr tai....
I went to the staff room check, he not there.
I come out tell gloria she tell me check again.
I went down, check then went up and say not there.
I continued saying:"maybe he's at the computer lab"
I turned around, and saw mr tai at the com lab....
LIKE a magician like that....
LOL
After that, he open com lab 2 for us to do the video.
We all work and work and work until 1300, when we finally completed it....
Then Mr tai left for lunch...
So we were like....
play com a while
listen to songs
blog-hop
Read email
chat on web messenger...
So sian lor........
After a while at around 1430, gloria tell me she wanna go parkway(i should have went to get some drugs LOL)
She then chat with me on msn when she can talk to me directly....
LOL
We chat and chat and chat.....
And then she went with delbert and joaquin for lunch(while i stayed in the lab till mr tai comes)
After lunch, she came back and hang around for a while.....
Then Mr tai come...
I was like....
FINALLY!!!!
And Mr Tai say:"huh? what happen? Sry i took so long"
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
We quickly settled the video and then we left the com lab at 1600
On the way to the bus stop, i kept talking about....
Ok nevermind...
Not important
But i found out that gloria still likes $#%$&*(see gloria i so nice....)
I went back home while gloria went parkway.......
At home, i switch on my com and sms miss liz that mr tai will pass the video to mr tan
And she was like....
Alamak!!!!
She then asked me to send an email to mr tan and her containing the synopsis.
While i was doing that, i received an sms from gloria.
It read:
i saw drug at parkway
I replied:
get some for me. LOL
She replied:
SHIT!!! I SAW ESTHER NOT DRUGS!!!
I replied:
WTH!!! Get some drugs for me. WTH
She called me.
She then said she sms wrongly....
LOL
She was laughing like crazy.....
HAHA
And i got infected....
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHAHHEHAEHAHEHAHEHAHE!!!!!!!!!!!
She then explained how she made the mistake.....
I then asked her sarcastically the dosage, the cost, the effects blablabla...
Her ans were unexpected.
*this section has been deleted*
After that, she race me who call esther first.
And obviously, i win.
Cause i ROX!!!!!!
HAHA
When i called her, she din pick up.
I called again, same thing(i either called once or twice)
I was abotu to sms her when she called back.
And she kept asking whether my voice crack and even thought i was quentin...
LOL
For ur info, it CRACKED into 999 pieces
HAHA
She then ask y i call.
I was laughing like crazy and tell her that gloria will explain to her...
After that, gloria explain to her and she sms me saying that she got the joke...
HAHA!!!!!!
I can't believe gloria can be so smart to sms me drugs.....
haha
Hence i conclude that u should read through ur sms before sending.
Btw, thx gloria for that folder u created in the "MAGICTHINGY"<
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment