Thursday, 20 March 2008

Today sucks....
So i will:

Keep
It
Short and
Sweet

Ok.....
Today's the end of the first week of term 2......
And somehow, i feel....
pissed off already????
I dunno......
how to say it, cause i suck at words.
Somehow i feel opressed????
I dunno what choice of words would be better.
Maybe the word irritated should fit....
But it's rather wide
I hope u get my message after seeing this post, if u ever see it

U know???
Everywhere i go, or whatever i do, no matter where or when, i will always get some comments from other ppl....
e.g
you are SO smart
you are CRAZY
you are NERDY

sth like that....
i mean like.....
i will always end up with some negetive comment.
it's not like as if i asked for it????
or should i say it's not like as if these comments are actually useful???

I seriously dunno....
Somehow, i feel that i'm gonna sound like jowie(in a way)...

What i mean is that.....
I hate negetive comment, or saracastic ones....
Somehow a whole load of them piss me off....
although i can be VERY MEAN
And VERY NASTY
but still at least i know when to stop
I mean some ppl are jus going overboard???
Or jus going on non stop???
I jus dunno how to phrase it...

I'm not trying to be prejudice against some ppl,
or trying to make myself sound like a fool....
But somehow, it hurts to hear certain comments....
i mean like once or twice it;s alright...
but not going overboard and going on and on.

To be direct,
It means
I dun like certain comments and i dun want them.
Once or twice is fine, i will listen.....

it's not like as if i hate comments, but i hate MULTIPLE NEGETIVE COMMENTS WHICH REPEAT the most

I hope all this would stop and everything would be normal


I dunno.....
maybe this is how jia qing feels....
he's opressed???
but there's a reason to everything.
basically, i feel that he's jus too dependent.....
If not, he;s quite fine....
If u happen to be in the same group as him, jus keep him occupied with simple tasks.
If not give him tasks which are easy to do, and if he doesnt understand jus explain once or twice CLEARLY

To be frank, he's quite gd at certain stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment